The Kenya Diaspora Summit 2012 promises to be the largest Diaspora-led conference with a prospect of delivering:
• 500+ Diaspora professionals, institutional investors, fund and asset managers.
• Knowledgeable speakers and experts in 20 investment-focused roundtables.
• 90% of the attendees are interested in joint venture and cooperative innovation.
Diaspora Professionals come to this event to learn:
• How to invest and manage projects at home without living your desk abroad
• Learn how to manage liquidity, longevity, currency & market risk
• Learn how to capitalize on emerging markets
• How to respond to customer demands – immediately
• How to leverage Diaspora networks for equity and cooperative ventures
The Kenya Diaspora Summit 2012 is an efficient and effective place to do business and grow and build influence as part of:
• Technical Expert Networks–Gain synergistic linkages with like-minded professionals to initiate wealth-creating joint ventures in Kenya right away.
• Investment and Business Promotion Networks–Assess key service providers and potential partners in an interactive and analytical atmosphere.
• Policy Relevant Action--Hear about the latest Diaspora empowerment best practices and how they can be applied. Be part of the Diaspora policy change initiative to help create a conducive pro-development environment in Kenya for Diaspora Kenyans and for Kenyans in general.
Our objective is simple: To build a new benchmark in Diaspora economic empowerment. To create a content-driven, interactive, networking forum for decision makers, money managers and executives alike.
Register for Kenya Diaspora Summit 2012.